Restoring polished concrete floors.
Reestablish Joint Integrity with the Joint-Saver
Loose, rocking, spalled joints and cracks slow down your entire operation. They also damage material handling equipment and can cause injury and tipped loads. The Joint-Saver® is a fast, cost-effective fix.
Now available in threes sizes, the SD5, SD6 and SD7 Joint-Savers can accommodate a greater range of floor thicknesses. You can eliminate damaging deflection and restore smooth, positive load transfer at all joints and cracks - permanently.
The Joint-Saver has also been proven in cold environments and can withstand large temperature swings.Be fast, efficient and more profitable - the way it was originally planned - by repairing your floors with the Joint-Saver.
- Restore positive load transfer at joints.
- Joint-Saver installs quickly with very little downtime.
- Immediately increases productivity while decreasing vehicle maintenance and downtime.
- Cost effectively lowers the risk of accidents, injuries, and damaged products.
- Increases profitability by improving operations efficiency while lowering maintenance and reducing management costs.
We will handle the complete installation process. After a site walk, we will contact the manufacturer for the recommended placement and provide a quote. Once we have your approval, we will order the recommended quantity and complete the installation.
Once installed, these devices are easily adjustable should slabs shift and move.